AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:24:07 -0500
        A RESOUNDING 3-0 WIN BY AFRICA UNITED SOCCER CLUB!!!!

We would like to thank all our well-wishers in the African Community and
beyond for their support in yet another stunning victory posted by your own
African United Soccer Club. Those of you who were there yesterday made it
that much more meaningful by your cheers of encouragement, words of wisdom
or just by your graceful presence.  We also understand that some, because of
schedule clashes, were unable to attend but nevertheless are with us in
spirit.  With your support we are sure of success.
We are very elated with our performances; we have not conceded a goal this
season (3 games).  We implore you to join the fervor.

Please note that there has been a change in the schedule.  Please discard
previous times and venue and save the following revised schedule for the
remainder of the season:

DAY/DATE                TIME                    FIELD
TEAMS
Sun/5-2-99              02:00pm         Warner 1                Africa
United vs. Traditional F.C.
Wed/5-5-99              05:30pm         Rennebohm*              Africa
United vs. Inter Unity
Sun/5-9-99              04:00pm         Warner 1                Madison
76ers vs. Africa United
Sun/5-16-99             12:00pm         Warner 3                Africa
United vs. Mad. Celtics 2
Wed/5-19-99             05:45pm         Rennebohm*              Madison
Clash vs. Africa United
Sun/5-23-99             02:00pm         Reindahl**              Madison
Rovers vs. Africa United
Sun/6-6-99              12:00pm         Reindahl**              Voodoo S.C.
vs. Africa United

*Rennebohm Park is located on Regents Street just past Segoe Road.  Segoe
Road branches off of University Ave. by the State Office Building(DOT)in the
West Side of Madison
**Reindahl Park is located on Madison's East Side near East Towne Mall,
just off of East Washington Ave. on Portage Road (Behind Rocky Rococo's
Pizza)

Again, thank you for your support.  We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Ray Ade Kumapayi
Team Manager - Africa United Soccer Club.