AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E. AGGO AKYEA" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 05:47:09 -0600
On Tuesday evening, December 9, 1997 there will be an INTERNATIONAL
STUDENT GRADUATION CELEBRATION  honoring all international students who
will be graduating from the University this December. The event is from 5-7
PM
at the University Club on Library Mall - next to the Humanities Building.
This event is in honor of international students'  contributions and
achievements during their time here at UW-Madison.

The evening will feature plenty of food, music, and entertainment as
well as an address by Chancellor David Ward who was once an international
student on this campus himself.

So, please share this message with your friends. All prospective
graduating international students are invited to bring up to two guests to
this
event but do need to register as soon as possible so that we can order
enough
food. To register you can send an e-mail message with your name and the
names of your guests to Marianne at [log in to unmask] or call
her at 608-262-4047 or send her a fax at 608-262-3332.

This first-time event is sponsored by the Wisconsin Alumni Association
and the International Student and Scholar Services. THANK YOU!!

Susan Huber Miller
Wisconsin Alumni Association
608-265-2732

"Every culture enriches our lives with its own unique beauty and wisdom.
Yet we all share the same hopes and dreams, the same need for love and
home
and kinship. These are the common threads that bind us together as one
family in one world."  - People to People International.