AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:10:17 -0500
Ladies and gentlemen:

Please,  if you have tried to write me via email within the last 24 hours,
resend the message.   The first one you sent may have been "SWALLOWED UP "
by my computer.  It gave me the name of writers but there were no
accompanying messages.   Sorry for the inconveniences.  Sometimes,  these
MONSTERS can refuse to work if they chose not to.

Greetings

Ademola Iyi-Eweka.