AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Muhammad, Adrienne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:30:18 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

I agree, Thomas!  The one thing I like about Gaddaffi is that he has an
all-encompassing view of Africans; in other words, he includes those of
us Africans from the diaspora and those African Arabic peoples who also
view themselves as Africans.

I was in Libya in 1987 and experienced this first hand from our brother,
Gaddaffi.  This is the vision Nkrumah had for our mother Africa and I
applaud his efforts.  What we need is this Pan-African perspective.

I know many African/African Americans who are living on the continent
and are working with the people to try and make their contributions to
build Africa in small ways.  It is our homeland too and we have a
responsibility; anyway, this is my view.

Rakina Adrienne Muhammad