AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:22:51 -0400
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

To all my supporters,
I am so honored to have received so many of your votes in the annual Isthmus Reader's Poll:

You voted "PanAfrica" Madison's 3rd favorite radio show!
You voted DJs Laurie and Trini Madison's 2nd and 3rd favorite Club DJs!
You voted WORT Madison's favorite radio station!

And most importantly, your immense show of support for our music will ensure that local music promoters know WE have the audience to make bringing more live African and international artists to Madison a reality. Because of you, our voices have been heard.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Your DJ,
Laurie

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.