AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:37:20 -0600

                              VISIT OUR WEBSITE

                     http://www.africanassociation.org

                           FOR COMMUNITY NEWS......

Have any of you ever googled 'CIA funding?' Do you realize that if every group claimed to be funded by the CIA were actually funded by the CIA they would have to change their name from the Central Intelligence Agency to the Central Indigent Agency because there'd be no money left with which to fund anything. (All their operatives would be on corners with cups and signs saying, "Will spy for funding, Wiretaps, $1")

Get real, people. Everything and everybody cannot possibly be funded by the CIA. According to reports, all dictators, and their brothers (especially their brothers), and all terrorists, are funded by the CIA. All of them. All foreign opium growers, I mean, Afghan drug lords are funded by the CIA. Each and every one of them. How would they have time to do anything else with all these funding opportunities they are presumably concerned with? Let's not forget the funding for the Iranian rioters. (By the way, anyone notice how this smacks of white paternalism? As if those 'brown' Iranians can't possibly, on their own, decide to protest ill-treatment by their government. They must have the great white American CIA to help them. Spare me.)

However, if any of you know how to go about getting funded by the CIA, let me know. I do have limits, however. I will not date terrorists nor their brothers and I do draw the line at growing opium, just in case you were wondering...