AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Garwo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:54:51 -0500
As you all know, L.A.W. is having a Liberian Independence Day Celebration &
Fund Raising on July 17, 1999 at the Neighborhood House. It is going to be
a night filled
with food, festivities, dancing and fun!  We hope to see you all there and
we encourage everyone to purchase their ticket in advance.  Advance
purchase
will not only ensure you a place at the celebration, but will also assist
the L.A.W. in planning this exciting event (food/ beverages).

        Event:  Liberian Independence Day Celebration