AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Songolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:01:26 -0500
Hi again Becky,

You still have not told anyone what the people of Cote d' Ivoire have said a few months ago.

The last time I checked, non-western and western leaders have been working to bring a peaceful resolution to the crisis. Do you want a leader who listens to no one? One really has to give diplomacy a chance. Laurent Gbagbo does not even bother to pick up the phone when heads of states, including President Obama, call him. Why?  I don't understand your point on this crisis.

Today it is Cote d' Ivoire, tomorrow it will be in another African country.

A plus tard,
--Emilie