AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adelaide Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 08:46:57 -0600
Congratulations Nigerians and to Africa in general. The will of the Nigerian
people by their vote has been expressed. This timely event will give the
People of Nigeria a much need rest from the uncertaintities of the past,
enable to look forward; thereby  focusing their energies to the development
of all the resources of that great nation. Once again I say C O N G R A T I O
N S!!!!!!