AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:00:53 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Maybe I'm missing something. Who exactly was freed from oppression by
the Weather Underground's robbing a Brink's truck and blowing up a
townhouse (killing some of their own members). Don't forget, people,
these were primarily middle-class white people who, under the guise of
helping "the black struggle" had an opportunity to do what they wanted
to whomever they wanted and it was okay because they're "helping the
cause!" The cache of weapons, including the explosives, helps only the
people who sold them to the WU.  I mean, really, if the Brinks job was
to help the struggle, where's my share of the money???