AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:50:01 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

If the Malawian constitution allows for the impeachment of an
incompetent head of state,why are they arresting this ex-minister for?
Africa is sick and tired of perennial presidents who are doing nothing
but ripping the populace of off!

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 422 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is
in his heart."
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN