AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:37:30 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

"Presidency is about having a TEAM of experts and giving them Vision
and Purpose and they will deliver."

Thanks Devine for wisdom-laden delegating duties. I hope that George
Weah will be  good at playing this game when and if he is voted into
the presidency of LIBERIA. I say this because my reading of the AFRICAN
POLITICAL landscape attests to the fact that tribal politics has become
the modus-operandi in almost every African nation.

Let's hope WEAH and his party members will prove me wrong.

PETER VAKUNTA