AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Felix Ossia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:38:09 -0600
I just turn on the TV tonight, guess what's happening? There is a fund drive
at Wisc Public Television. During the last general meeting I asked if anyone
knew when the next fund drive was happening and if so if we were
participating. Both replies were in the affirmative. December for the time
and yes for participation. I have received no notification yet as to our
participation. Aggo who organized the last participation is currently not
available for cogent reasons.
I am surprised that in his absence no arrangements were made for our
participation, especially, since the executive knew of Aggo's unavailability
and also knew of the timing of the fund drive. We can't keep letting
activities rest on the shoulders of one person.