AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:46:02 -0500
First let me apologize, if I confuse anyone with the facts.

1.  Fact one:  I was at the meeting.  These "leaders" said absolutely
nothing when Bauman said that racial profiling did not exist in
Madison.  Now, they claim that Bauman is in the forefront in the struggle
for justice, equality, and the American way.  Thus, I christen her Bauman
the Truthful.
2.  Fact two:  While 50% of the drug users are White, People-of-Color are
the people arrested and convicted of drug crimes.  And that is today; not
yesteryear.  And, this disparity is not an act of God.  Furthermore, the
past mayor handpicked Bauman (birds of a feather racial profile together).
3.  Fact three through one hundred:  (here you add your own proof of racial
profiling, which exists this moment in Madison, Wisconsin, the only racial
profiling free zone in America).