AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ALEX LAGIA REDD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:34:13 -0400
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Below is what I gathered from colleague Musue Haddad:

The CBS will for this sunday, August 10, 2003 have another focus on Liberia.
This time, for its  program "Sunday Morning"  Liberian International Human Rights Activist, Attorney, Samuel Kofi Woods will be featured. The coverage includes an
indepth analysis on the current situation in Liberia, the challenges and prospects for
the future.

I am not sure the time zone in other areas but for the Washington, DC area,
the CBS Sunday Morning program is at 9 Am. Check your local listings.

Thanks for tunning in.

We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that time is ripe to do right.