AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:43:41 -0600
From: Tom Bier <[log in to unmask]> 11/07/02 02:49PM >>>

Peter,

   Thanks for talking with me this morning regarding the sales opening at
our cable station UPN14.  Below is a copy of the ad which we have posted to
various agencies and  media.  While a sales position at TV3 most likely
would require previous TV sales experience, that type of experience is not
as important in this UPN14 position.  While that would be helpful and
desired, we are looking as well for someone with some type sales background,
an interest in the TV product they would be selling and, of course, someone
with energy and a desire to learn our industry.
   I appreciate your willingness to forward the ad below.  If there are
questions feel free to contact Kathy Konichek our Human Resources Manager
(277-5142).  I'm also available if you have any questions but I will be out
of the office until next Wednesday.  I can be reached at 277-5171.
    Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Tom Bier
Station Manager

-0-

Advertising Sales
Be part of the UPN14 Experience!

UPN14, associated with WISC-TV3, is currently looking for an Account
Executive to increase existing sales and generate new sales through contact
with existing and perspective clients and ad agencies.  Minimum of two
years' experience in a direct sales-related area; proven ability to work
independently as well as in a team environment; computer knowledge;
scheduling flexibility; and effective verbal and written communication
skills.  Prefer BA/BS or equivalent; 1-2 years' experience selling in
broadcast or cable industry; MS Office proficiency; and previous experience
using sales software tools; i.e., Salesline, Griffin Media Research, TV
Scan, Act.

We offer a professional, challenging work environment, competitive
compensation and benefits package, and we encourage our employees to grow
professionally with us.  To apply, send resume and salary requirements to:

UPN14
Attn.:  Human Resources/SALES
P.O. Box 44965
Madison, WI 53744-4965

Or email [log in to unmask] or fax 608-278-5568.