AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Okpala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:52:08 -0700

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

Thanks a lot for finding time out of your busy schedule to join us in the celebration of the One Year Anniversary of Emmanuel Church. We are very honored that you could make it and we are truly blessed by your presence and support.

We truly believe God that this Church is here to contribute her share to the Spiritual growth and emotional wellbeing of Africans in particular and Greater Madison residents in general. We have made ourselves available to serve according to the measure of strength given to us by God, and would be pleased to be of help to anyone who needs it.

Again thanks a lot and may God bless you all real good.

Rev Dan Okpala