AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 06:00:58 -0800
Good morning and thanks for the information, Sir.

I really appreciate it though I also equally wish you were there.
You would have not only increased the number of attendance by
a significant 1 but grace the meeting by your warm presence.

Let's plan for the next meeting in June.

Cheers and God Bless!

Richard Yarl