AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:09:26 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

From:  Gladis Benavides <[log in to unmask]> 06/28/04 04:41PM >>>

A gentle reminder...

BENAVIDES ENTERPRISES, INC.
Madison, WI
608/575-6522

Respectful Dialogues with a Purpose

The implementation phase of the Respectful Dialogues with a Purpose Initiative has begun.  Enclosed is a general description of the project.  We are aware that you participated in the previous Study Circles or ar interested in joining us as we implment this initiative.

We are asking you to join us on June 29, 2004 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Warner Park Community Center, 1625 Northport Drive, Room 2, Madison, WI.  We will be providing you with specific information about:

Community-based and issue-based initiatives;
Initial contact and feedback from communities and groups we look forward to working with;
The role of facilitators and participants; and
A projected timetable for completion of this project.

We hope to see you and we especially look forward to working with you in partnership for the benefit of our total community.

Gladis Benavides                        Mona Adams Winston
Benavides Enterprises, Inc.     Co-Coordinator