AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:34:06 +0000
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Thanks Kele for your response. My problem with the whole anti corruption
scheme is very basic- Who will be teaching the anti corruption lessons? Will
they be importing teachers from Mars? It is like having an infection, for
example ringworm, on some part of your body. If you don't treat it, the
chances are you are going to scratch it and infect other parts of your body.
Who are they fooling? We've gone through many of these schemes and slogans
before. Remember OFN- Operation Feed the Nation which became Operation Feed
on the Nation, WAI- War Against Indiscipline, etc.
If they truly want to fight corruption they know what to do and it's been
done in Nigeria before- investigate and prosecute all corrupt officials
without regards to rank or relationship. Lead by example!

Felix