AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fabu Phyllis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:08:44 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Felix,
Both AWA and AAM are having their meetings at Hospice.  There is a visiting
Dr. from Meru who is at Hospice for a few months.  Please enquire about him.
  Also I have placed mudcloth cushions in the entrance as you enter...please
rave about them.  I can't come to Hospice for meetings...too soon.  Let me
know about my dues status.  Thanks, FABU