AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:02:56 -0500
** Our website: http://www.africanassociation.org is currently out of service.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime you can visit: http://www.madison.com/communities/aam/ **

"The Most Variety" Lasisi, Auntie Dzigbodi et al:

Pardon me for responding before Alex (the original poster) has the opportunity to respond to your inquiries.  I believe that the announcement/news article posted by Alex regarding the marrying journalists is (or should have been) primarily for Liberian consumption.  The married journalists are indeed Liberians.  Since the larger Madison African community may not be aware of some of the issues or persons of interest to the Liberian community, I suggest to Alex and others that we be judicious in deciding which community news we post on the AAM listserv.  That will hopefully obviate some of the need to explain later.

Have a great day!

- Wilmot