AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Conduah, Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:03:27 -0500

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

...But your analogy was misplaced.  Vera, Of the 200,000 pop you cited not
all of them would have survived even if they were spared or protected from
abortion. Given our infant mortality rate of about 10%,  20,000 would have
died before age one. Given also our perceived socio- economic
characteristics of our population, another 15% would be delinquent or
vagabons, or drug addits without ever working to make a living let alone pay
the social security taxes. Of the renmainig 75%, another 12% would become
most likely become priests, nuns, sisters and monks. They will not work to
make a living and therefore will not pay taxes.
This leaves us with only 63% (or 126,000).  Of these, 20% will end up on
Welfare.  They will not work to pay into SS Fund. Another 13% will end up in
prisons, 7% will be chronically sick that they will not be able to work. In
the end we will be left with a handful of strong people (50,400) supporting
the original pop. of 200,000.
Where does your abortion argument fit into the immigration zone? Vera

Joe Conduah