AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
adeola grillo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 10:22:01 -0500
Hey KC,
Congratulations!  Please give my congratulations to Angela.  I am so happy
for her.  I know how happy and relieved she must feel.  How is the baby?  I
can't believe she is a year old already.  I trust everything else is going
well.  My regards to the African Madisonians.  I don't do a good job of
staying in touch and I end up deleting most of the AAM mail because I don't
have the time to read them.  But congratulations once again and take care.

Deola