AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:05:58 -0600
The Honorable Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert

Dear Mr. Speaker:

I write to express support for introducing HJ Resolution 20 for a vote on the House of Representatives.

I am deeply concerned that the President is not acting in the best interest of our beloved country by waging war against Iraq.  Instead of effectively combating terrorism, the President's warring actions will only serve to further engender world-wide hatred against America.  Without doubt such determined hatred will inevitably lead to acts of terrorism that will dwarf by comparison the horrendous actions perpetrated on September Eleven against our people.

I respectfully urge you to consider supporting strongly Resolution 20, and to fully exercise your power to help alter the current ineffective strategy to defend our nation against terrorism.  Our greatest hopes for freedom and the peaceful future of our nation are at stake.

Sincerely,

Peter R. Munoz