AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:02:30 -0700
Hi Adelaide,
I just returned last night (Sunday 6/25) from California. Sorry I missed
the meeting. I would like to know the status of the program for the Affest
in August. Specifically what slot(s) is (are) there for poetry reading,
what times of day, what major activities may be occurring at the same time
as the reading(s)? I shall be out of town again (out of the country, as a
matter of fact) for three weeks in July. So please bear that in mind as we
correspond about these issues.
Best wishes.
Daniel Kunene.

At 11:00 AM 6/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>The second quarterly general meeting of the African Association of
Madison, Inc. will be held on June 24, 2000 at the Monona Terrace at
4:00PM. Check your mail the week of June 18th for details.