AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:33:45 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Yes, Salifou
But two wrongs will never make a right. We cannot continue to gloss
over our own shortcomings by looking back at what the NORTH is doing.
The North is not a  model of morality at all! Correct me if I am wrong.
PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 422 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is
in his heart."
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN