AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 02:12:25 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

It's shameful indeed! Isn't it amazing that a moral elephant would
give birth to a moral squirrel? My heart goes out to the noble UN
Secretary Gen. Needless to say that moral rectitude is not inherited,
it is inculcated.
PETER