AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephen Braunginn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:50:54 -0600
Joe: It is our pleasure to award these outstanding students with such a recognition. Our community must continue to support all students of color as they struggle up hill against many odds to achieve. It all, though, begins at home.

The Urban League of Greater Madison is a membership organization. If you or anyone else would like to learn how you can become a member of the League, please email me at [log in to unmask] There are also volunteer opportunities. We are very blessed to have Joju Falomo assisting us with some volunteer work.

God bless all of the student recipients.

Stephen H. Braunginn

President/CEO

Urban League of Greater Madison

151 E. Gorham St.