AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:56:59 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

"And I realize the question comes from a fear that SOME other countries
might want to encourage us to elect a president who would be bad for the
US but good for other countries."

Nope. Incorrect realization. I am afraid of nothing and no one. Not to
resurrect the thread, I just wanted to know why some people apparently
believe that Americans should base their choices on what the world
thinks. It's good to have the information, however, in the end, it
doesn't really matter. Of course other countries want us to elect
someone good for them.  A weak, indecisive American president removes
limits on the activities of many other countries.