AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Garwo, Sam W" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:59:57 -0600
Greetings, brothers and sisters.

I am pleased to announce the election of a new Executive
Committee for the Liberian Association of Wisconsin, Inc.
(LAW) for the 2001-2002 term.  Those elected on Saturday,
December 30, 2000 are:

Mr. Richard Yarl           President
Mr. Kervin Soko           Vice President
Mr. Isaac Settro, Jr.      Secretary
Mr. Nathan Seward      Assistant Secretary
Ms. Agnes Samukai     Treasurer

Please join me in congratulating the newly elected Executive
Committee.  We wish them best of luck in their endeavours to
take the association to a higher height.  There is no doubt in
my mind that the committee will continue from where its two
predecessors left off.

Sam Garwo
Out-going President
LAW