AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abu-Hassan Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:31:26 +0800
As we say in Sierra Leone, You right, Prof.  The interview was the Madison Times "special gift" to its readers in 2000 - 2001.  It is an amazing work of schorlarly deligence.  The four parts series remains a classic venture into the wider realm of an expanded African culture.  Only an astute interviwer could confront an astute thinker.  The result?  A gift to a collective African memory!

Your questions projected the best of Dr. Karenga's Kwanza philosopy and clearly establishes its African roots and lineage.  God bless your soul.

If you can, when you could, please do us a favour and reproduce that interview in a book form.

Best Regards,

Askia