AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Amakobe, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 17:53:13 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Place holders. Main Affest photos will be loaded tonight

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Peter,

Are those photos in the gallery actually AFFEST pictures? They seem to
be some
construction project somewhere and not of our festival in Madison.

Thomas Adeetuk
College Library
Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park Street