AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hedi Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:48:03 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

(This event was definately a cure for Madison Brain Drain!!! Thanks for
your hard work TJ!. Hedi)

We would like to thank everyone that came out last Friday to The
Experience at the Kings Club.  It was a HUGE success and for those of
you that missed it, well you missed it.   We sent two people to Detroit
to see The Isley Brothers & Earth, Wind and Fire.

Our next event is the Old School & New School Classic Jam.  November
21st at the BlueFin 1291 N. Sherman Ave in the same parking lot as the
Dane County Job Center. Tickets are $5 advance & $7 at the door.
Everything starts at 10p.m.  Music by DJ Surprise.  Topped off by the
Old School/New School Challenge.

Please put on your Calendar Expressive Arts New Years Celebration.  At
the Holiday-Inn.  Featuring Madison's First Steppers Championship, The
Black-All-Star Comedy Show, and live Music.  Call 608-244-2996 for more
information on tickets.

Casting for the stage play "So Emotional" will be held December 2nd
from 7pm-9pm at the Kimia Lounge.  If you have ever wanted to be on
stage here is your chance. Come join Three Digga from Hot 105.9 as he
tries out for the play along with you.  For more information call
244-2996.

 All these events are fund raisers for the stage play.

Don't forget to check out the web page click below.

http://www.geocities.com/big_tjm_2/classic_tan.html