AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:01:30 -0500

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

Sooooo Sad! That is what our dream-land (SA) has become : the crime capital of the world!  In Ogoli (Joeburg) the cops are ducking and diving with Nigerian hard drug peddlers; while adolesscent whores do tango with haggard contenders.Makes Nelson Mandela question the rationale for spending 27 years of his checkered life in a dungeon on Robben Island. I lived in South Africa from 1996-2000 and was simply appalled by the magnitude of BLACK-ON-BLACK violence that has become the hallmark of life in Azania. While the rest of the world is conjugating efforts to make quantum leaps in the socio-economic sphere, we are leaving no stone unturned in our unrelentless drive toward mutual self-elimination.  WHO knows who and where next? LUCKY DUBE, please rest in peace and extend my regards to Brenda Fassie.

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 442 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The day will come when history will speak... Africa will write its own history... it will be a history of glory and dignity." - Patrice Lumumba