AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kervin Soko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:59:37 +0000
Trini,

Thanks man. Don't be confused at this time. I urge you to come and see for
the first time. We are going to have kids on stage singing school
songs,youth demostrating karate talent and many more. So,just hold on your
doubts And come see! Will you be doubtful next year when we have the math
and spelling contest for middle schoolers?

Thanks.

Kervin