AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Garwo, Sam W" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garwo, Sam W
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:23:44 -0500
On behalf of the Liberian Association of Wisconsin, Inc. and myself, I would
like
to thank the following individuals who made our 153rd Independence Day
Celebration a success:

The African Soccer United(All Star) for again joining us in soccer.

The women who took time out of their own busy schedules to prepare the
evening meal.  ...It was wonderful, you all did a GREAT job!

All of the people who attended the days activities and purchased tickets to
the evenings event.

WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT!

Liberian Association of Wisconsin

Sam Garwo
President