Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:58:46 -0500

Hi to all,
This is Selena I am back.  Thought that I would update you all on my
progress on seeing if I have CD or not.  Today I went to see the GI Dr and
got the results from the blood work and the BM sample that was tested.
Everything came back as normal.  On the 1st of Nov. I am going to have the
scope test done.  The Dr said it was up to me when I had it done, but I said
as soon as posssible, so then I will know why I have had constant Diahreah
(sp?) for 10 years now,  I said that I have weight gain of 24lbs and havent
been able to loose that much after my 2nd child was born almost 3 yrs ago,
but I had lost the rest of the pregnancy weight as I had put on about 50lbs.
He said that that was normal,  But not being able to fit into your clothes
is getting on my nerves and especially when I dont eat that much at all.
He is also going to test for Lactose Intolerence, as I said that I not eat
one day and still have the same amount of BM's but I still drink at least
1/2 gallon milk a day.

I just want to say thanks for being there and all the posting have been very
educational for me.

Selena  Florida