From:
Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:53:14 -0600

I have only received a few responses about the cereals from New Paradigm
Foods, one confirmed the gluten free status...

   "...I asked about the GF status and was assured they were GF, the lines
were not floured, and that there was no flour or other gluten used in the
facility."

One asked where to find the cereals.  I searched and found the web site
where you can email for locations near you.  (I haven't received a response
to my email inquiring about gluten, so they may take a while to get back to
you.)  The URL for the company is http://www.npfoods.com

Happy eating!  Diane