From:
Jeanine Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 17:49:04 -0400

My family loved Kenmei Rice Bran which is no longer available...Now they eat
Perky's Nutty Rice Cereal which is available in health food stores here in
Southern California.  It is similar to Grape Nuts in consistency, though
recently Perky's added some "puffing" to it.  Since my family is also corn
sensitive this is the only cereal we purchase--they don't like plain puffed
rice.

Our allergist said that corn contains gluten and I'm continually surprised at
how many gluten intolerant people can eat corn and corn products.  All three
in my family have to avoid it.