From:
Leigh Ann Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:01:07 EST

Hello,
I recently read that any food labeled  kosher for passover is GF.  I am not
Jewish and have no idea if this is true and was wondering if someone would be
willing to answer this for me. I know that matzo is not GF, and I thought
matzo was used at Passover, so I am confused. I live in an area where Jewish
foods are readily available, and would like to purchase them for my daughter,
but I do not know what is safe for her to eat. Can someone tell me if it is
true that Kosher foods are not necessarily GF, but Kosher for Passover foods
are?  I got this info from a  celiac organization but  it sounds too good to
be true. Any help would be appreciated.

Leigh