From:
Roni Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:45:56 -0500

Just thought I would share that I spoke with Michelle at the Balance Bar
Company today.  The Almond Crunch Bar which contains oats, so if you don't
eat oats then you'll want to avoid this one.  Regarding their other flavors,
although the Balance Bar Company is not certified GF due to the possibility
of cross contamination, there are no ingredients which specifically contain
gluten in their bars.

I was specifically interested in a new line they have called "Outdoor."  We
had a chocolate crunch one that was very good.

Roni Lamb in NJ/USA