Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:45:05 +1000
From:
chintala <[log in to unmask]>

Hi there,

I have a new friend who was diagnosed as celiac earlier this year. She
suffered for a long time as so many of you do. Since going gf, she has
improved but is still very sick. She is thin, extremely tired and  has
reactions to so many foods.

She feels that rice and corn might be her problem. Do some of you have a
similar problem? What would you suggest?

She feels that she should see someone who deals with allergies first,
but unfortunately in this small town, the doctors won't refer her, she
was in fact told that she needed a psychiatrist.

Those at the support group advised her to go another doctor somewhere
else, so she is going to.  She was on the verge of giving up and now
feels a little hope. My heart just aches for her.

So, if any of you have been along this avenue could you please give any
help or enlightenment? I can then print out and give the responses to
her.

Thank you

Cheer Tracy