From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:39:16 -0500

My daughter received these result from her Swiss doctor after asking for
a test for CD for herself and her son.  This does not seem like all the
tests were done and I said I would see if anyone out there could
interpret them  After this test the doctor declared that both my
daughter Margit and her 4 year old son Nigel are definately not celiac.
Since I believe more than one blood test is generally used, I don't
believe that the results are accurate.  The form is the same for both,
but the last figure is different.  These are the results:

Leider sind Sie unserer Bitte um Begleichung der Rechnung nock nicht
nachgekommen:

                        Rechnungs - NR.
                        _______________

Datum                                     Betraq
_____                                     ______
Test 1
(Nigel)           01 99 005175            26.01.99
Fr                  132.00

Test 2
(Margit)          01 99 005174            26.01.99
Fr                  186.00

Wir bitten Sie, uns den ausstehenden Betrag zu uberweisen.

Fur weitere Auskunfte steht Ihnen unsere Buchhaltung gerne zur
Verfugung.

Sollte Ihre Zahlung inzwischen erfolgt sein, betrachten Sie unsere
Zahlungsaufforderung als gegenstandslos.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as my dauughter would like to
believe that they do not have CD.  Thanks, Carol in NJ.  Happy holidays
to all and God Bless.