From:
Jamie Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:57:20 -0600

My three year old has had abdominal pain, intermittent diarrhea (often
at stressful/times situations), she has pallor and irritability.  She is
growing normally, although she is skinny.  Her gastroenterologist
ordered an Iga and IGg antibody of which the IGg was positive.  She also
tested positively (very mildly) for milk and egg allergy.  We were all
set to do a biopsy for celiac, but we are now going to have an
anti-endomesial antibody test first.  The allergist who did the blood
test said the milk and egg results were insignificant.  Any experience
out there with these diagnostic issues?