From:
Kishani Gunawardhana
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:24:24 +1000

Hi List Members!

We hope to travel from Sydney, Australia to Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia in
January with our 2 year old daughter who is diagnosed Gluten intolerant. She as
an infant was dairy intolerant as well but seems to coming out of it gradually.

Any ideas on supermarkets, health stores and eating places in Asia that will be
suitable and easily accessible will be of great help.

If anyone has ideas or information on snacks and individually packed items that
can be easily taken on travels will also be of immense help.

Thanking you in advance

Regards
Kishani