From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:48:49 -0700

Hi Everyone!

There has been a lot of hype lately about the supposed relationship between
one's blood type and their vulnerability to diseases and disorders.

Although I've seen some best selling books about this subject I've not seen
any hard science that backs up the idea. I am open to reviewing any studies
that anyone can point me to that shows such a relationship, especially if
the relationship includes digestive problems. I would also be interested in
any good science that has been done on diet and blood types. I may sound
skeptical here, but my mind is open to any good science that has been done
on these topics, all of which should be fairly easy to test scientifically.

Scott Adams - San Francisco, USA
Celiac Support Page:
http://www.celiac.com/
The Gluten-Free Mall(TM)