Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:09:01 -0600
From:
Virgil & Susan Leise <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All, I was surprised by all the response to my question about
cinnamon..and my sore throat!

I had 7 responses that thought the cinnamon was contaminated by gluten.
Does that mean they thought my sore throat was gluten related?
There were 5 people that said that cinnamon was a problem for them in
some way.
One person had sores in their throat.
One person was sensitive to mint, chocolate or citrus..throat-wise.
Two people mentioned a combination of gluten and cinnamon caused a sore,
rough and itchy throat.
Three thought the cinnamon was a problem for me
One thought it might be a wheat allergy
One thought it was a virus or strep
Two people mentioned the diet for certain blood types

So....I guess it wasn't for sure what exactly gluten or cinnamon
causes!!!

I have looked for a site that tells exactly what an allergy to cinnamon
would do...with no luck.

I hadn't had any cinnamon for 4 years...and think it will be some time
before I try it again!!!

Also I think the gluten does affect my throat ..with little sores..but
mustof gotten something with out knowing...

Thank you everyone for the respones!

Susan