Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:05:45 -0500
From:
Kiva Rogers-Ryan <[log in to unmask]>

I have attempted to locate contact people in NYC with no results and am now
posting on this listserv with apologies for a localized inquiry.

I need to locate a physician in NYC who is knowledgeable about autoimmune
diseases and, especially, celiac disease. It would be especially helpful to
find an internist located near Columbia University.

This is for my daughter who was denied blood tests for celiac disease at
her college student health center even though her mother has celiac
disease. The lack of knowledge about celiac disease and gluten intolerance
among primary care practitioners is frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kiva
Virginia, USA