From:
JOHN P. KASSIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:48:20 -0000

Hi all,

Here is a very fun "kid friendly" recipe for the holidays. It is both
delicious and very colorful. I altered a recipe that we used to make
with pillsbury brownie mix.  The original recipe was from a Pampered
Chef recipe booklet.  I made this last year for my daughters' brownie
troop cookie exchange and it was loved by all!

BROWNIE PIZZA

1 package GF brownie mix (I used miss roben's but this year I am going
to try GF pantry)
2 Tablespoons GF flour
1 cup miniature marshmallows
3/4 cup (or so) crushed candy canes
3/4 cup (or so) christmas M & M's (the chocolate mint kind; red & green)
1 cup white vanilla chips
1 cup chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Make your brownie mix per the package
instructions adding 2 extra Tablespoons of flour.  Pour brownie mix onto
greased pizza pan and spread into a circle approx. 14" or so.  (Not all
the way to the edges)

Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.  DO NOT OVERBAKE  You will have to check it
periodically to make sure of the doneness depending on which mix you
use.

Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with mini marshmallows, M &
M's, and crushed candycane.

Cool for 20 minutes or so.

Melt white chips and chocolate chips (separately) in the microwave and
drizzle in ribbons over the whole pizza.

Let cool completely and slice like a pizza.

Note:
The original recipe for brownie pizza was made with marshmallows,
peanuts and regular m & m's and drizzled with caramel topping.  (this is
also good for any time of year)

Have fun!

 Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA